The Big Trip

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Another award - thanks Doodles!!!




I received this award today From Donna a.k.a. Doodles Dumpkins) who has just this week joined the blogging world with a very pretty blog here. So many many thanks to Donna.

The conditions of this award are that I must name the person who has given the award and list their blog and link to it. (Done!!) I must list 10 honest things about myself. I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog. I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers & list their links. I must notify the bloggers of the award.

As I've already made this list I'm sure I will be forgiven for just copying it up as I'm really quite a boring person with very little to say for myself LOL!!

So here goes :

I hate ironing
I wish I could give up smoking
I don’t think I’m a creative paper crafter
I would give my last anything to someone who needed it more than me – but would have to give it long thought when it comes to my K&Co Blue Awning papers!!!
I don’t recognise stress in myself
I was a Scottish Under 18 archery champion
When my numbers come up, it’s a house by the sea for me
I’m terrible with money
My favourite colour is blue
I wanted to be a nurse when I was young but it wasn’t to be.

My 7 worthy bloggers are

Valerie-Jael whose work is absolutely stunning - go see!!

My dear friend Maria who in her very limited spare time produces some beautiful work and in her blog reminds us of the things in life which truly matter

Dyan Reaveley of Art from The Heart who workshops I aspire to attend at least once!!

Sall in Devon from her Aunty Gill

Sue - if you know her, you love her!

Caz - for courage

And last but by no means least - Ann Caldwell who first gave me this award - thanks Ann for my weekly doses of pure creativity!!

Gillx

3 comments:

  1. great answers gill...

    and thank you for the award, must learn how to put it on my blog, lol...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Gill! Thoroughly deserved award.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on your award I love it your blog is wonderful

    alma xx

    ReplyDelete