- Listening to the sounds associated with the football match going on outside my office window
- Eating M&S's shortbread - one of the best around in my well informed opinion - got the waistline to prove how well informed I am!!!
- Drinking tea - white no sugar. I am the proverbial tea jenny although my first drink of the day (at work) is a tall skinny latte - no sugar.
- Wearing black sweater, black/grey long skirt, black patent pumps - standard winter workwear for me
- Feeling glad to be over the hump of the week, glad my boy will be home for a long weekend on Friday
- Weather is sooooooooo cold. From my office I can see a good covering of snow on top of Ben Ledi - looks like the forecasters got it right for once.
- Wanting to be home, dinner finished, playing with my new Promarkers - love them.
- Needing a big hug
- Thinking about the phenomenon that is Pinterest and how it led me to type this post!
- Enjoying the contract between the warmth of my office and the freezing wind and clear blue skies outside - simple things today.