The Big Trip

Wednesday 1 September 2010

I've been tagged

Maria - you know that revenge will be mine!!!!

Getting to know me

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?

I don't blog anonymously but I tend to watch what I'm writing because I worry that people will be bored or that I'll be indiscreet to a greater or lesser degree.

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

Oooooh - my Oh would probably be able to come up with 1001 instances for this bt I'm struggling LOL. Perhaps not an incident so much as a journey. Succeeding in getting my DS (profoundly affected by autism) to be allowed to access mainstream school in Primary 1.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror?

Fat and spotty but with a great haircut LOL!!

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

Full fat Coca Cola with ice and lemon!

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

Read -anything and everything!

6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?

Like most mums I want to do all I can to ensure that my children have the best possible futures but for me personally - VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these.

Distinctly average and a bit on the quiet side.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?

My mum and dad walking into the hospital ward for the first time after my daughter was born. Won't ever forget the tears in my mum's eyes.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

Although I do share snippets about my family and my life I still lack the confidence to be as open as I would like to be. Although I worry about boring people I do think that I, as we all do, have had life experiences which would be useful to share.

10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

Given the choice I will always opt for reading as I'm a totally useless conversationalist!!!

Am off now to tag Susie and Ann.

TTFN

Gillxxxx

1 comment: