The Big Trip

Friday 6 August 2010

So What's Rocking Your World This Friday?



Good morning Rockettes and bloggers alike!! It's a very dull, grey and damp Friday morning up here in Stirling, but do I care? Not a bit!!!!!!!!! Why - because I finish up work today for two whole weeks of R&R - YIPPEEEEEEEE I suspect that if life goes along it's usual pattern then there might be slightly less of the R&R than I would like but it'll be nice to spend time with my darling daughter before our schools start back on 18th August.

First thing on the agenda is a girlie camping trip up to St Andrews - how much do I love this place!!!!!!!!! My mum, daughter and I are off tomorrow for a few days and we'll come back when we feel like it.









This place has all the things which are important to me on holiday:

1. Good beaches
2. Fabulous ice-cream
3. Lots of history

We will be back mid-week next week at latest as Ross comes home on Friday for 6 days, and Alexandra and I are helping out here in Stirling at the University's first Scootathlon next Friday - more on that one later!

Crafting has been non-existent this week as I've been feeling a bit under the weather with swollen glands and just being generally exhausted. I do however have a not inconsiderable to-do list forming so hopefully I can make a start on that at some point.

For now, I must go and get on with some work if I want my desk cleared by 5 tonight. So I will wish you an safe and happy week until we meet again.

Gillx

6 comments:

  1. Have lots of fun on your camping trip Gill - hope the weather improves for you.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh rest and relaxation and I love the 'we'll return when we can be bothered' attitude - enjoy your time and I hope it's filled with happy memories!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather for us both Gill, but especially you camping! Take loads of pics and make lots of happy memories, oh and eats lots of ice cream!

    Enjoy!

    Hugs - Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab list gill, have a lovely time camping and look forward to hearing all about it when you can be bothered to come back, lol...

    maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Gill you have no idea how jealous I am. I remember going to Stirling on a school trip when I lived up there *g* Can't wait to get back up North for my holiday next year. Never made it to St Andrews yet - we will be going back to Loch Ness - if I employed the stay up there till I felt like it attitude... I'd never see Kent again! Ahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you all have a fabulous trip and the weather stays dry x and I agree about the ice cream number 1 priority for holidays :0)

    ReplyDelete