The Big Trip

Tuesday 16 February 2010

A blog award - thanks Tania!!!



I received this award from my friend Tania who I met through the DC forum although we actually only live apart 4 miles apart!!! Apparently I've been awarded it in the hope that it inspires me to get blogging regularly again.

Well, I am at least crafting again and am currently working on half a dozen souvenir memory books for people involved in a production of Fiddler on the Roof which is being put on in Falkirk in April. I can say no more for fear of prying eyes LOL!!!

I think I may be suffering a confidence crisis as my desk has several little completed crafty items which I've made for specific people but then failed to post on as I fear that they are not good enough. It's obviously just something I've got to work through. May well be a backlash from the stress we have suffered as a family since mid-December and which is finally abating. However that, as they say, is in the past and is best left there!

I will pass this blog on to Sue-Bubbles, Val (phenomenal work - go see!!), the lovely Maria a.k.a. Superwoman, and finally a fairly new but phenomenal blogger, the marvellous Alma!!!!

I've just realised that the condition of this award is that I state the three things I should/would never do, and these are:

1. Hurt anyone intentionally
2. Give up believing in a better way of life for our precious boys
3. Be tidy LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, onwards and upwards with the promise of more regular blogging, and dispatch of my craft work to the intended recipients (perhaps!!!)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Gill I certainly would not have been blogging if it had not been for the support of all my friends on docrafts who have given me the confidence to blog I love you style Gill so dont hold on to your wonderful creations spread the love and send them off to there new homes to be admired and enjoyed Love your three things you would never do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your award gill and thank you for mine, love your 3 things your never do...

    I hope life is looking up for you...
    hugs
    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Gill!
    Those little albums sounds great! Thank you soooo much for all my wonderful ATC's I love them!
    Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is a little late, that is so me Im always late lol I think your work is great and hope the award has gone some way to help you realise your work is great, so keep up the good work.

    T x

    ReplyDelete